$500 Sign-On Bonus after 90 days !!
Come join us as a Stamping Operator in a clean, well lighted facility and enjoy a climate-controlled environment! 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture. In addition, we offer a fantastic benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years.
If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come be a part of our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Running punch presses to produce products to a specified quantity
- Collaborate with other operators, inspectors, and technicians to solve problems and resolve issues
- Work within the established safety guidelines and rules.
- Work within the established quality management system, follow all process instructions for standard work, and use proper methods for process improvements and changes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Use of precision measurement equipment (micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, or similar)
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to lift up to 35 pounds throughout the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous press set up experience is a plus
- Previous experience running high speed progressive stamping dies and thin gage materials
- Experience operating Bruderer or Minster punch presses (30 to 60 tons)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf