Sales Consultant/Senior Sales Consultant - Inland Empire
Georgia Pacific (GP) is seeking a Sales Consultant in the Inland Empire!
You will manage the growth of a portfolio of innovative brand-name products including Dixie®, enMotion®, Compact®, and Angel Soft Ultra® to both end-user and distributor accounts.
You will work remotely in the Inland Empire and travel overnight 10% of the time. A company car is provided!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build profitable new relationships with strategic end users and distributors
- Develop and execute an effective territory plan
- Manage annual growth plans to create demand for GP proprietary products
- Support local sales efforts of GP National Accounts, Strategic Accounts and Distributor Sales Representatives (DSRs) through end-user activity within your primary segments of focus, which include: Healthcare, Foodservice, High Traffic, Office Buildings, and Industrial
- Travel up to 10% overnight
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree OR 2 years of outside sales experience
- 2 years of experience in sales, leadership, and/or customer service
- Valid Driver's License
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience selling to Office Buildings, Healthcare, Industrial, Foodservice, and High Traffic segments
- Strategic distribution management experience
- Salesforce.com experience to manage prospects and accounts
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf