$5,000 Sign-On/Retention Bonus! (guidelines apply)
Join our team and help create life sustaining, life saving devices! Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Manufacturing Operators with quality focused manufacturing experience to support manufacturing production of injection molded parts and assembly in Menomonie, WI.
We offer an indoor climate control environment, clean workspace with sitting and standing jobs, and on-the-job training on our multiple production lines.
Wage: $18.00 per hour + shift differential
Sign-On Bonus: You are eligible to receive a one-time, taxable sign-on bonus in the amount of $5,000; payable $1,500 on your first available payroll check, $1,500 after completing 6 months of continuous employment and the remaining $2,000 after completing 12 months of continuous employment. Your sign-on bonus may be eligible for contribution to the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k with company match, and 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 hour rotating days 5:00am to 5:00pm, Shift differential = 4%
- 12 hour rotating nights 5:00pm to 5:00am, Shift differential = 10%
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/time with the rate pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process, and final inspection of parts per quality criteria; checking for defects
- Navigate files and locate documents with a computer
- Trim and package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shift and share information with Technicians about problems or process variations
Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf