Koch-Glitsch, LP has an opening for a Project Scheduler in Wichita, KS
This position has primary duties consisting of creating, monitoring, and updating the project schedule in accordance with best practices around Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Stays current with Project Management and Critical Chain Methodology (CCPM)
- Working with the Demand Planning Manager and Project team to enter projects into Concerto in a timely manner while maintaining responsibility for the integrity of project networks.
- Ability to critically review projects with the project team as it relates to tasks and durations
- Work with project managers to update new tasks in Concerto.
- Update schedules during execution to include scope changes
- Work with Project Managers to help them understand schedule impact as it relates to scope changes.
- Updating projects, ERP system and working with manufacturing on date changes.
- Maintenance of Project Templates
- Train new Project Managers on use of Concerto
- Maintain and update users in Concerto Admin
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment or Engineered to order environment
- Exposure to MS Project, Scheduling or similar tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in Scheduling or supporting Project Management
- Previous experience with Microsoft Projects, Concerto or similar software
- Experience working with Project Management, Sales, Supply Chain or Engineering
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf