Senior Business Analyst, Digital HR Services (Open to Remote)
Molex has an exciting opportunity for an Sr. Business Analyst, Digital HR Services, to engage with and support our Human Resources function at Molex. Specifically, this role will work with Molex HR, our partners, such as Koch Global Services (KGS), and the Digital Organization to identify, evaluate, and prioritize opportunities to create value or provide a better employee experience, then to design, and deliver features or functionality that will transform and modernize our HR technology services, platforms, and processes. This role will be responsible for understanding the needs and desires of the HR function, delivery of features and functionality to support those needs, and continued support of the products and applications (e.g., SuccessFactors) that the HR organization relies on.
This position is open to remote work
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the business to identify opportunities and improving employee experience. Responsible for working with our business partners to lead them through the intake process and support the process of prioritizing projects.
- Engage with our partners to understand their roadmap and help to socialize it with various members of the HR organization and relevant members of the Digital / IT Organization.
- Responsible for defining requirements and proposing solution designs, including the technology to be leveraged, when solutions aren’t provided by our partners.
- Lead the delivery of Molex’s portion of projects to HR
- Responsible for defining, implementing, and executing the governance process for HR related requests
- Develop a deep domain knowledge and serve as the expert for HR functionality and HR data
- Serve as a Technical Process Owner for the Learning Management System (i.e., SuccessFactors), working to ensure it meets the needs of the learning strategy and process
- Support compliance related activities regarding data and process for assigned subject area
- Coordinate with the Functional Teams and Global Process Teams to harmonize and simplify business processes
- Establish a continuous improvement process to drive clarity in data ownership and to systematically improve data quality.
- Establish, attend, and lead applicable subject area working group meetings
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience within HR IT, IT, Digital, or in a related field
- Strong business and technical background in HR systems or HR data
- Experience working with HR groups and the HR data management processes
- Experience working with ERP data
- Experience expressing ideas clearly and concisely through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing organizational and project planning skills
- Experience working on teams or leading project teams consisting of business and IT resources
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., HR, computer science, MIS)
- Experience working with IT, gathering business requirements, and implementing solutions tied to business value
- Experience implementing HR products, applications, or other relevant systems
- Proven project management skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 85,000 - $ 120,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf