Job Tittle: Process Engineer
Job-specific intro paragraph:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support improvement of continuous operations, leverage existing capabilities in develop and supporting new projects.
- Challenging existing practices, creating comparative advantage that generates value.
- Seeking out and adapting new technologies that help with more efficient processes.
- Improving through simple projects, cost-effective processes that eliminate waste.
- Motivating to conduct activities with safety and integrity of people, creating a safe work area and environment care.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineer Chemical, Materials, Metallurgy, Production.
- Management experience in production process control.
- Hot processes experience such as melting/refining of steel, aluminum, glass.
- Intermediate/Fluent English
What Will Put You Ahead
To increase the versatility of the float team, with an interest in knowing the entire float glass manufacturing process, and not just knowing or mastering one specific area: Thought of growing the entire business.