The purpose of the Production Supervisor is to provide leadership and instruction to the area employees, and ensure that compliance and quality standards are met while creating value for their specific department.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure area employees understand and follow documented safe work practices.
- Maintain 5S and visual management systems within the department.
- Establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate. Address corrective actions as needed.
- Connect your direct reports to the company vision and how each creates value
- Supports internal system audits and continuous improvement programs.
- Assesses training needs and supports employee training
- Ensures appropriate resources for the maintenance of the EMS are available in their area of responsibility.
- Works with Environmental Department to resolve Environmental issues.
- Responsible for demonstrating proper environmental stewardship at work through their personal example as well as encouraging employees and contractors.
- Responsible for maintain open, two-way communications with employees
- Ensure quality parts are being sent to our internal and external customers.
- Promote and exemplify our Market Based Management Guiding Principles as a leader.
- Training and development of new and current employees.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma and/or GED Equivalent is required.
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor 8+ hours each work day
- Proficiency in and the ability to model and implement the following concepts: empowerment and teamwork; Process improvement; standardized work; problem solving; 5S.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred but is not required.
- Experience in leadership role is preferred.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf