Supplier Enablement Analyst
Koch Global Solutions (KGS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back in to our companies.
Koch Global Solutions has an exciting opportunity like Supplier Enablement Analyst in Guadalajara, Jalisco! This role will be working closely with Mexican Suppliers to help them gain understanding of the new invoicing process and the online platform.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist suppliers on the registration and activation process and enable them for electronic invoicing channels
- Promote benefits from using the dedicated online platform for invoicing and engage suppliers to send invoices electronically
- Attend supplier`s inquires coming via mailbox and phone
- Ensure that internal and external queries are accurately resolved in timely manner
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in Supplier Enablement Team
- Knowledge of Coupa Supplier Portal