Georgia-Pacific is now hiring an Asset Manager to champion Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and continuous improvement programs across multiple Padded Mailer operations and developing the Asset Centered Operations Strategy for the segment. This is an exciting venture for an experienced manufacturing, data analytics and continuous improvement leader. This key position provides the opportunity to leverage resources, innovative technologies, and continuous improvement programs to strategically position the division for growth.
The Asset Center Owner will primarily be responsible for optimizing equipment performance across our Mailer division. The successful candidate will enjoy utilizing engineering expertise to improve current machine performance while generating scopes, estimates, and design for modified and/or new components.
This is a home-based role for someone who resides near one of our 3 Mailer facilities. Locations include Phoenix, AZ, Harrisburg, PA or Atlanta, GA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead division strategy across multiple sites for recyclable padded mailer lines
- Target OEE improvements through understanding commercial requirements, using data to baseline equipment performance, benchmarking to determine opportunities, and developing resource allocation plans
- Develop baseline performance of existing assets across Mailer plants including padded mailer assets, control strategies, feedback loops, electrical and mechanical system health, and automation improvements
- Optimize assets leading to improved safety, cost reduction, and efficiencies
- Implement analytics and data collection to increase asset utilization
- Develop investment strategy, project planning and leading project execution
- Create actionable KPI’s to drive division and facility goals
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in process support, optimization activities, or capital projects (Examples of support include process troubleshooting, remote controls troubleshooting/support, and optimization of processes.)
- Demonstrated capability to develop financial justifications to upgrade assets with reliability technology
- Analyzing process data experience to optimize equipment performance
- Ability to work with operations and review operating logs & pareto analyses to identify equipment issues
- Willing to travel based on business needs (average projected 50% travel but will vary)
What Will Put You Ahead
- BS degree or higher in Engineering
- Engineering experience in Padded Mailer assets or Corrugated manufacturing industries
- Working knowledge of Corrugated box manufacturing assets or corrugated converting assets
- Experience in data analysis and predictive modeling
- Experience with Digital Process Optimization principles
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf