Georgia-Pacific is now hiring an experienced Quality Supervisor to join our team In Tolleson, AZ. As a member of the plant leadership team, the Quality Supervisor partners with the operations and commercial teams to ensure we produce and deliver corrugated boxes that meet our customer’s needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fostering a quality driven mindset and building a quality capability in team members
- Driving zero defects through continuous improvement and process control
- Driving sustainable quality processes and systems through application of management systems and a cadence of verification through yourself and operations leaders
- Create and maintain a quality culture that ensures world class quality for our customers
- Championing Corporate Product Stewardship initiatives, ensuring program KPI’s
- Leading quality process improvements
- Interfacing with internal and external customers to assure quality expectations are met
- Leading facility root cause and corrective action process, providing timely resolutions to customer inquiries, feedback investigations, and sustainable solutions
- Assuring vendors are meeting our material specifications
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting to leadership on quality performance
- Being part of the leadership team that drives safety performance within the facility
- Administering corporate computer systems involving plant floor data collection, quality tools, and customer complaints
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience managing quality and lean process improvements in a manufacturing/Industrial or military environment
- Product Safety and Quality program experience (GFSI)
- Root cause analysis and cause mapping experience
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate people to create value and eliminate waste
What Will Put You Ahead
- CQE or CQM certification from ASQ
- Experience with Safe Quality Food (SQF), British Retail Consortium (BRC) and/or ISO
- Lead Auditor Certification
- Six Sigma experience
- Previous experience managing and maintaining customer relations through written and verbal communications
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf