Business Development Manager, Home Appliance
Molex is growing in the Power & Signal Business Unit and we are looking for great people to grow with us. We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as a Business Development Manager for the Home Appliance market. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with highly dedicated professionals at Molex. You will bring your electronics industry knowledge and work to be recognized as a subject matter connector expert. You will be the point person for product development for the key Home Appliance customers. A lot of your time will be working with Molex sales, product managers and engineers to implement strategic marketing, commercialization, and promotional plans for product groups within the division. You will act as a focal point and are responsible for product training, web initiatives, sales releases, and any other marketing activity which leads to meeting divisional revenue goals.
This person will work under the direction of the group product manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Molex worldwide sales team supporting Home Appliance OEMs on developing and engaging in aggressive growth strategies.
- Engage as a technical and market knowledge resource with customer facing activities alongside sales team.
- Drive internal Business Unit development efforts aligned to the needs of customers and the market.
- Focus on the entire product development process including concept, prototyping, engineering, pricing, and manufacturing.
- Work with talented onsite design and process engineering teams to help successfully launch your products.
- Increase revenue and market share of assigned product line in support of Divisional objectives.
- Review price requests, maintain price system and elaborate price strategies for the Home Appliance Market.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, sales, product development, marketing, or electrical components
- Demonstrated skills in preparing and delivering presentations
- Potential for up to 15% travel in US, 15% travel internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the connector or home appliance industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf