Commercial Data Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Data Analyst to work with our Information Technology (IT) team at our Wichita, KS headquarters, supporting the Front Office. As a member of the Information Technology team, you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and IT teams to identify data challenges, outline opportunities, gather requirements, develop and deploy solutions, and facilitate transformation efforts. This role requires collaboration with multiple capabilities: Sales, Logistics, Finance, IT, and other mid to back-office capabilities. A firm grasp on how those capabilities leverage data for decision making is essential. This role will be enabling data and building reports for these capabilities in a way that streamlines communication and knowledge sharing to make the business more responsive, efficient, and profitable.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the business and identify opportunities to streamline analysis and decision making by integrating analytics solutions with key business processes.
- Design and build reports and dashboards leveraging best practices and the appropriate BI tool to integrate business capabilities and their business processes.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Business System Analysts, Developers, and Data Engineers to translate business requirements into deliverables that enable business partners to capture value in an Agile manner.
- Collaborate with end-users that are building reports to support the Front Office and identify opportunities to innovate, integrate, or consolidate their analysis and/or the business process.
- Contribute to the design, testing and documenting of enterprise data models.
- Grow, through influence, a data-centric mindset across the organization and mentor others on how they can leverage data and BI tools to create and capture value.
The Experience You Will Bring
- The ability to adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an experimentation environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Strong economic and independent prioritization skills
- Personal initiative and the persistence to create value through business process transformation
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Capable of initiating dialogues across the organization and conducting interviews to understand business processes and requirements
- Experience facilitating design sessions with end-users to build analytic solutions
- Ability to quickly stage & shape data from data warehouses into reporting and analytic solutions
- Experience leveraging BI tools and appropriate use cases
- Experience rapidly developing proof of concepts and testing new ideas, as well as scale these ideas into production ready solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale, Power BI and Excel
- Experience with TIBCO EBX, Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Transportation Management, and Salesforce software
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience collaborating with a distributed team
- A background in machine learning
- Python and R experience
About Koch Ag and Energy Solutions, LLC.
Koch Ag and Energy Solutions (KAES) was formed in 2014 to help support Koch companies’ continued growth and innovation in the global fertilizer and energy sectors. From a fertilizer perspective, an expanding world population is increasing agricultural demands. The result is a greater need for efficient fertilizer products. In fact, fertilizer is among the fastest developing segments of all Koch businesses. Koch Fertilizer companies can manufacture, market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually, with operations or interests in eight production facilities and more than 90 terminals worldwide. Our diverse selection of year-round commodity products and enhanced-efficiency innovations are creating more possibilities to advance your career. The same factors that are driving fertilizer growth are also affecting the energy industry. Koch Energy Services, LLC markets and supplies natural gas.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.