Global Demand Generation Manager
The Global Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for generating new leads to fill the funnel and accelerating the velocity of Molex's sales cycles. The position will work closely with Marketing, Content and Sales Development teams to help optimize our digital channels and content to grow our database, develop buyer journeys, nurture leads, analyze engagement, score prospects, and hand our sales team qualified leads to close. In addition, the Demand Generation Manager will assist in our account-based marketing strategy to drive larger deals.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for data-driven marketing and working knowledge of Martech to help plan and execute targeted campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile, and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution. S/he is results oriented and looking at the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution, and reporting. Potential candidates must have demonstrable success with marketing automation tools (i.e. - SalesForce, HubSpot), developing buyer journeys, and SEO optimization.
The individual will oversee the creation and execution of multi-channel campaigns to best achieve goals as outlined together with key stakeholders. S/he will possess a strong background in demand generation, knowing which levers to pull at the appropriate time to ultimately achieve pipeline conversion. S/he will have a deep curiosity of finding where our customers seek information and understand how to optimally target accordingly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel.
- Execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation.
- Manages paid social and display ad buys and placements.
- Ensure no lead is left behind, optimizing lead management including lead routing and efficient handover processes to the sales team.
- Engage with Sales Enablement Team to determine and refine lead scoring and associated metrics.
- Execute nurture strategies that align with the customer journey and improve funnel conversion rates.
- Develop, map, and continually improve buyer journeys leveraging target personas and various content guiding prospects through the different stages of the funnel.
- Optimize the marketing mix to increase marketing's contribution to lead generation and increase conversion.
- In conjunction with marketing, develop multi-channel campaigns to engage prospects at various stages of the funnel.
- Lead collaboration of organic search (SEO), conversion optimization, and content to improve search ranking, website, and traffic.
- Track, analyze and account for the effectiveness of each campaign to identify areas for improvement.
- Produce regular reports, dashboards and analysis focused on KPIs, highlighting insights, ROI, and recommended optimizations.
- Hand sales teams qualified leads to close
- Optimize digital channels and content to grow database, develop buyer journeys, nurture leads, analyze engagement, score prospects
- Lead account-based marketing strategy to drive larger deal sizes
- Possess passion for Martech and data-driven marketing to help plan and execute targeted campaigns and programs
- Understand full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution and reporting
- Work with global team to develop and execute best-in-class demand-generation deliverables
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Related Field
- 5+ years of demand & lead generation experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Understanding of the SaaS sales cycles, inbound and outbound technologies and benchmarking
- Proven experience creating lead generation campaign strategy
- Expertise in lead scoring, nurturing programs, and targeting
- Knowledge and working experience with marketing automation tools, preferably Acoustic
- Hands on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience optimizing digital channels specifically for lead generation purposes
- Knowledge of various content types, effective ways to promote content, and which pieces of content will generate the most leads
- Hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, content strategy, website optimization, SEO, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, sponsorships, and more
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- B2B technology marketing experience, SaaS preferred
- Industrial Distribution Experience
- Electronics Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdfMaster’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications