The Molex division is seeking a Quality Engineer for the Guadalajara El Salto, Mexico Location.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support to the fiber optic area for the Coherant project
- Participate in the Implementation and monitoring of quality systems which are required by both customers and corporate entities in order to make Molex de México a highly competitive company with regarding the quality of its products and services.
- In coordination with the Entry Inspection Engineer, participate in the evaluation of new materials for production, as well as in the identification of special characteristics of the material that affect the process, and / or the final requirements of the client.
- Carry out analysis of the Client's claims, and inform the departments involved, organize and coordinate the meetings of 8 Disciplines.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficient in english language
- Knowledge about ISO 9000 system
- Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of PFMEA Control Plans and Quality Systems.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques, 8d's, six sigma.