Lead - Contingent Workforce
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the Global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries with capabilities spanning over Business & Technology Services. At the foundation of our approach is Market-Based Management®. Developed by Charles Koch, MBM® prepares individuals to deal successfully with the challenges of growth and change while fostering a healthy, growing organization. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies – such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and tolerance – we encourage each other to take initiative and to challenge the status quo. We are an equal opportunity employer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
We are on the hunt for an exceptionally talented Contingent Workforce Lead to join our Talent Solutions Team in Bangalore, India.
Our world class Talent Solutions team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our values. Our contingent workforce plays a significant in helping our organization reach its goals and are valued partners in our success. The Contingent Workforce Lead will partner directly with stakeholders and business leadership to own the manpower demand that aligns with the needs of the business. The person will be responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy, vendor management, contractor management and vendor evaluations will work closely with the team to help improve processes and define delivery outcomes.
In this role, you will
• Own the contingent staffing program and strategy
• Collaborate with hiring managers to identify their hiring needs and align with partner staffing firms
• Partner with service providers to drive staffing needs within stipulated timelines and measure success
• Participate in advising, educating and influencing the contingent workforce processes and compliance
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive consistency and compliance processes
• Identify opportunities for cost optimization and plug revenue leakage
• Manage vendor selection, negotiation, onboarding and offboarding
• Responsible for periodic vendor evaluations and necessary feedback
The Experience You Will Bring
• Excellent Communication with a strong acumen towards analytics and problem solving • 10-12 years of experience in contingent workforce or similar roles
• Experience in volume hiring with expertise in handling sensitive matters with discretion and compassion
• Experience exercising independent judgement in the application of company policies and practices to determine appropriate action or guidance
• Experience interacting and influence all levels of a professional organization without direct authority
• Experience in Vendor compliance and management, holding them to SLAs
• Experience of working across tools like, Jobvite, Ariba, SAP etc will be an advantage
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Step into a career with limitless possibilities. Do rewarding work and get rewarded for it. Contribute, and feel good about it. Come unleash your greatest potential while making the world, and the things you love about it, better.