Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to become a part of their growing strategic marketing capability supporting a digital solutions business focused on delivering optimization technologies to the industrial market.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, managing vendor relationships, and providing support in overall branding efforts. This position will perform a broad range of marketing activities and play an integral part in the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
The ideal candidate will be creative, innovative, resourceful, and results-oriented. They must have exceptional communication (oral and written), organization, and prioritization skills.
Position will be based in Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Collaborate with fellow marketers and leadership to develop and support measurable marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and lead capture.
- Partner with commercial teams to understand business opportunities and ensure alignment on the development of Marketing Strategies.
- Work in tandem with internal creative team to develop, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communications content, including video, web, and digital collateral.
- Partner with internal and external vendors to develop marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends while exploring new tools to boost the overall efficiency and innovation of marketing activities.
- Manage internal communications systems and content to promote transparency within the organization around current business priorities and progress.
- Analyze data across campaigns to identify best practices, optimize marketing performance, and report findings to supervisors and teams.
- Strengthen the organization’s overall brand through various media avenues
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, or equivalent professional work experience
- Two or more years experience in a marketing role
- Experience in written and verbal communications at different levels throughout the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Background in B2B marketing space
- MBA, with a focus in Marketing
- Experience in heavy industry – oil and gas, chemical, power, steel, etc.
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to conduct data analysis and use complex data sets to understand performance, make recommendations, drive decisions, and measure results
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf