Supply Chain Strategy Manager
We are seeking a Supply Chain Strategy Manager to work across our Retail and Professional business on the Supply Chain Strategy Team. This team is responsible for developing supply chain strategy to facilitate continued success of our consumer business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement strategies to create and maintain a competitively advantaged supply chain capability while helping the business meet its goals
- Partner with supply chain category teams, operations, analytics, finance, and others to align priorities, drive implementation, and build consensus around key decisions
- Lead the continuous improvement of a network design capability to drive both long-term strategy and near-term execution improvement
- Develop an expert knowledge of supply chain network design and optimization software tools to inform various projects
- Balance competing and changing priorities in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders and influences
- Be responsible for looking broadly across the supply chain organization to identify the highest value areas to contribute – own work from identification through scoping and delivery
- Work cross functionally to understand future consumer trends in the B2B and B2C markets, maintain an awareness of the competitive environment, and incorporate an outside in view on recommendations
- Compile and organize multiple complex sets of data with qualitative information to provide insights, clearly communicate findings and recommendations to the necessary stakeholders to drive action
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or >10 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain, consulting, or finance role
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (to include: pivot tables, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 years or more of supply chain experience
- Proficiency with Supply Chain Guru or Llamasoft
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or Alteryx
- Internal or external consulting experience
- A master’s in business or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in B2B and or a CPG company
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf