Systems Admin Supervisor
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to join our team as a Systems Admin Supervisor in Auburn Hills MI, Kingsburg CA, Richburg SC, Geneva NY, or Katowice Poland! This role is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $10,000.00!
The Systems Admin Supervisor will ensure usability and fulfillment of business needs as we implement the system across the organization. In collaboration with other team members, this role will be responsible for run activities post go-live in addition to leading and supporting continuous improvement of the Coupa user experience and activities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead a team to provide excellent customer service support for Coupa
- Troubleshoot process, application and functional issues and manage through to resolution and process improvements
- Integrate other business systems and our data warehouse
- Interpret JSON and XML payloads
- Propose solutions to optimize Coupa for Guardian
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key technologies, required support, and improve business processes related to the Coupa platform
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading a team
- Experience troubleshooting process, application and functional issues for Coupa
- Experience integrating business systems
- Experience interpreting JSON and XML payloads
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Finance
- Coupa Admin Certification
- Purchasing or production planning experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf