Junior Process Engineer
JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidizers and vapor recovery systems.
To complement our engineering team in Italy (Vimercate - MB), we are looking for a Junior Process engineer. You will be responsible for Process Engineering activities of our Thermal Oxidizer projects for the chemical and petrochemical industry.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for complete process design of Thermal Oxidizer Systems
- Develop and apply value engineered solutions for customers by understanding the specification and customer needs.
- Prepare Process and Control Documentation, meeting the scheduled dates and fulfilling the contract requirements.
- Participate and perform Design reviews, HAZOP and SIL review meetings.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests and inspections of I&C equipment
- Initiate good and effective communication / co-operation with our multi-national project teams, clients and partners.
- Support and assistance site engineers to resolve problems on site and be available for commissioning and troubleshooting work
- Complete feedback, reports and documentation of situations, events and site activities carried out
- Support Project Manager for process design matters
- Support Sales Application Engineers with technical evaluations and design of Thermal Oxidizers proposals
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s degree in Aerospace or Chemical Engineering.
- Good Written and Verbal (English) communication skills.
- Good problem solving and communication skills for the work in our multidisciplinary global project teams.
- Target-oriented and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of flue mechanics and thermal sciences
What Will Put You Ahead
- Any additional language is considered as an asset
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors
- Experience in combustion technology or in the petrochemical industry
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings