Procurement Risk Governance Manager
The Procurement Risk Governance Manager role reports to the Director of Procurement Transformation in the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) organization. This role will standardize procurement capability measures for internal controls and apply a governance structure across SS&P to improve capability performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be the subject matter expert in GP procurement internal controls, policy and procedures to onboard and sustain knowledge across SS&P.
- Develop metrics, reporting, ownership and a governance approach (metric, owner, root cause, solutioning) for procurement risk metrics to improvement to operational effectiveness
- Prioritize opportunities to improve based on driving the greatest value to GP/Koch.
- Apply economic and critical thinking to drive efficiencies to current business processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with internal Financial Controls COE team and SS&P teams to establish and build short term reporting solutions to support monthly reporting of financial controls metrics
- Work collaboratively with internal Financial Controls COE team, Operations and SS&P to help establish and build long term reporting solutions to support organizational performance metrics
- Partners with the Internal Financial Controls COE and the Controllers Organization to review and revise IFC key control activities to align with Koch Industries risk philosophy and concurrent projects (i.e., Accelerated Sourcing Transformation (AST))
- Benchmark, review and revise Procurement Policy and Guidelines to align with Koch and industry best practices
- Collaborate and/or lead cross-functional teams across GP to implement initiatives that support business priorities
- Challenge and establish processes and status quos where value can be gained by utilizing new processes and technologies, while helping to drive change where needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain or Procurement
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement or change management initiatives
- Willing and able to travel up to 10% if needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project management experience
- MS Office Experience with intermediate skills in Excel and proficient skills in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in using advanced analytical tools, i.e., Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- ERP knowledge and experience with AS8, MP2, SAP S4 or similar system
- Experience working with governance structure
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf