Specialist 2, Maintenance
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with relevant personnel to achieve department delivery performance.
- In charge of the downtime of the machines within the cell or assigned to machines.
- Monitor and advice the technical skill/competency within the cell for Cell IC to arrange training for the resources.
- Machine improvement (continual improvement project) and include conducting preventive maintenance (PM) audits.
- Highly involved to analyze/resolve quality issues (from component to finished part level).
- Assist Supervisor/Engineer during audits (both internal and external).
- To train and coach production staffs whenever needed (Mentorship role).
- Hands on to troubleshoot/repair machines.
- Signoff and buyoff line conversion.
- Quality back purge procedure to duly comply.
- Conduct frequent toolbox meeting to highlight on quality and machine issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The Experience You Will Bring
- ITE / Diploma in Electrical Engineering field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on knowledge and detail-oriented in electrical wiring and installation.
- PLC programming knowledge (omron, Beckoff) will be advantageous
What Will Put You Ahead
- Preferably with manufacturing working experience