Warehouse Manager that will be responsible for the Warehouse in El Marques (shipping and internal material movement)
What Will You Do In Your Role
· Drive the company´s culture advancement and the business transformation.
· Develop and coach your direct reports to make the greatest contribution.
· Create an open and empowering environment centered in the operators.
· Connect the team to the company vision and effectively implement the business priorities.
· Develop capabilities in our team to put safety first.
· Responsible for the warehouse supervisors (1 per shift) and process engineers
The Experience You Will Bring
· Manager experience in different levels including supervisor of supervisors.
· 5 years of experience as a leader and in warehouse process.
· Leadership in culture transformation.
· Strong communication skills to motivate people and collaborate with diverse areas across the organization.
· Leadership focused on developing people.
Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering
Fluent in English and Spanish