Test Stand Working Supervisor
Koch Glitsch is currently seeking a Test Stand Working Supervisor for their Wichita, KS location for 1st shift Monday - Friday (7:00am-3:30pm).
Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise and work alongside a team of employees who perform a variety of non routine tasks throughout the manufacturing facility
- Communicate with other supervisors to assess needs and delegate tasks and placement for the their team
- Assemble and disassemble mass transfer equipment
- Perform flow tests per customer requirements, working closely with customers and engineers to provide solutions to capture required data
- Cross train with employees to learn how to run manufacturing equipment to support influxes in other department workloads
- Supervise and mentor 3-5 individuals on team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six months supervisory experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Welding experience
- 1+ years' previous supervisory experience
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf