Customer Service Representative
Molex is proud to employ some of the most client-focused Customer Service Professionals in the world. Our representatives thrive in a dynamic team environment, supporting a diverse, multi-cultural customer base, while sharing best practices and engaging in efforts to support continuous improvement. We rely on our Representatives to create and maintain strong customer relationships and use their critical thinking and decision-making skills on a daily basis. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, and an innate desire to provide world-class service to the customers of a highly respected global technology company, we’d like to hear from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- High engagement with assigned customer base to develop a strong mutual business relationship, focused on day to day activity support and long-term growth
- Manages high volume order activities through an SAP based system. Ensures order accuracy; manages order changes; manages other account activity with cross-functional groups such as logistics, credit, quality, and operations planning
- Manages high volume time sensitive communications through outlook
- Brings additional value to their accounts by applying analytical skills to better understand customer demand and future needs
- Supports department by seeking opportunities to streamline or automate departmental procedures. Shares best practices among peers and provides backup for other Account Representatives in their absence
- Maintains accurate customer profile information
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of customer service or account management experience in a business-to-business environment for a manufacturing, distribution, or shipping company
- Experience with SAP (or similar) order management, inventory review / evaluation / allocation
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Access
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a business-related field
- Bilingual language capability (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
- Experience processing expedite requests
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com