Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a Project Manager to oversee projects related to combustion, mass transfer, and heat transfer solutions in various markets to include petrochemical, chemical, refining, power and process. Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
Some of our products include oil and gas processing equipment, full steam solutions, burner systems, vapor control systems, flare systems, process burner systems, thermal oxidizer systems, heat exchangers, trays, packing and internals, liquid-liquid separations. Typical project scope may include water heaters, glycol dehydration units, boilers, burners, combustion stacks, vapor recovery systems, heat exchangers, separation products, fuel and valve skids with associated instrumentation and control panels.
As a Project Manager you will work directly with our clients to ensure communication, project updates and resolution to any issues or project changes. It will be critical that you cultivate relationships within multi-discipline engineering teams, executives, stakeholders, and suppliers to track project milestones and key deliverables. You will also be responsible for concurrent projects with accountability over designs, schedules, and budgets. This role is open to candidates in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively align internal and external stakeholders to achieve superior customer expectations
- Proactively manage and delegate scope, schedule, quality, communication, documentation, project requirements, and service agreements throughout the project lifecycle
- Create effective project plans based on customer needs and contracts
- Anticipate and mitigate risks throughout project plans; communicate proactively with internal support teams and customers on project status and issues that arise
- Work with the engineering team to ensure specification compliance in the areas of design, system performance, and delivery criteria
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working directly with external customers, vendors, and contractors to achieve customer expectations
- Experience managing a broad base of project activities including engineering, design, procurement, knowledge of fabrication, construction, and commissioning
- Experience understanding and positively managing project budgets and communicating expectations and reporting out on key performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders throughout the full project scope.
- Experience planning and managing schedules through the total lifecycle of assigned projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience engineering, designing, and fabricating products in the oil and gas industry
- Experience working directly with international customers and vendors
- PMP Certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf