Koch Matador Corporate Security, LLC., is seeking a Security Specialist. This position is responsible for providing system configuration and other administrator functions on our Genetec access control and video surveillance systems across the Georgia-Pacific enterprise. Each Security Specialist will be provided the training and the tools to get started, but it will be your ability to take ownership, exercise good judgement, prioritize activities and be customer focused that will make you successful in this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide system configuration and other administrator functions on the Genetec access control and video surveillance systems across the Georgia-Pacific enterprise
- Manage ticket requests for system troubleshooting and general end-user assistance
- Create and provision new user profiles and provide system training
- Assist with system testing in preparation for version upgrades
- Manage device firmware to address bugs and security vulnerabilities
- Collect and maintain technical documentation on all system projects
- Provide badge printer assistance, including software driver support and remote set-up
- Manage GP headquarters badge operations staffed by our onsite partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Genetec or other IP-based access control and video surveillance management systems
- Microsoft Office knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead
- Genetec certified in Synergis (GSC-STC-001) and/or Omnicast (GSC-OTC-001); or willing to obtain within the first three months of hire
- Knowledge of IP-based security devices – specifically access control panels, video surveillance cameras, and intercoms
- Familiarity with door hardware, turnstiles, gates, and other security components
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf