Senior Project Manager - Medical Devices
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment?
Are you ready to lead cross functional development projects, delivering on time and quality to customer satisfaction?
Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center (Virum).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading cross functional development projects and delivering new medical devices to our global pharma clients with focus on customer requirements and business value
- Scoping projects, establishing, and aligning deliveries with the client throughout the project from start to production transfer or delivered solution
- Manage and monitor project progress in terms of budget, costs, quality as well as adherence to deadlines and milestones to ensure effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality
- Act as a point of contact towards clients, motivate and encourage all internal and external stakeholder within the project through clear and proactive communications and involvements
- Working closely with colleagues from the global Phillips-Medisize organization, especially with our development team in Struer and with our production sites in Europe, North America, and Asia
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering
- Extensive experience in project management preferably from the Medical Device industry
- Knowledge within medical device regulations and standards (21CFR, ISO13485, ISO14971)
- Skilled in project management tools e.g., JIRA or MS project
- Experienced in driving projects from concept to industrialization phase, excellent commercial understanding, and ability to transfer this to project execution
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills for effective communication and understanding, as well as strong organizational skills
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com