Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d)
Are your passionate about customer satisfaction and have some first experience in supply chain (import/export)? Then we are looking for you to join our Zug sales office, as a Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d). in this role you will have the possibility to work directly with customers, our internal sales and operations groups, to maintain an uninterrupted order flow to the customers. Here you will have the possibility to leverage your excellent communication skills to coordinate activities across multiple customers and/or production facilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Order management from A-Z (liaison with manufacturing, customers, scheduling, sales) – order processing (liaison with our mills, customers, warehouses, sales)
- Issuance of documents for cargo’s arrival (proforma-invoices, delivery schedules, checking of B/L)
- Developing strong relationships with customers to support their needs, learn their trends, and become the primary interface to support all supply chain efforts for that account.
- Assist in resolving issues related to fulfilling customer orders that may occur at production phase, shipping or warehouse storage point.
- Interface with sales and across cross-functional teams (operations, manufacturing, and transportation) to collaborate, develop, and implement service and cost solutions.
- Solve customer account issues by identifying root cause, proposing realistic solutions, and executing the resolution with a sense of urgency and economic thinking.
- Manage warehouse inventory levels to ensure uninterrupted supply chain to the customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Commercial education (Commercial Clerk, Forwarding agent or other related field)
- First working experience in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer - oriented mindset, team player mentality
- Analytical skills, with ability to set priorities
- Experience in using Microsoft Office programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Communication skills in any other European language
- Fast moving, international and diverse environment
- Thorough introduction
- Interesting and demanding role in a dynamic team in the heart of Zug
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment
GP Cellulose GmbH is the global trading headquarters of fluff and specialty cellulose products. We have five manufacturing locations in the United States and export and sell our products worldwide. We are a subsidiary of Georgia-Pacific LLC whose headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. We focus on understanding the needs of our global customers and developing product solutions to meet those needs.