Marketing Manager- Pharma
Our team at Phillips-Medisize is growing and we are adding a Marketing Manager - Pharma position to the team!
This position will be responsible for the development of market-based insights and Point of View documents to educate the commercial team regarding key trends and technologies that will impact our business and guide decision making for new opportunities. You will work with cross functional partners in the Molex Business Units as well as Phillips-Medisize partners in engineering and manufacturing plant to develop market segment/subsegment marketing plans that leverage our core capabilities to create an advantaged position to accelerate profitable growth, including short term, medium term and long-term strategies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Grow product line revenue and profit dollars for Pharma business
- Drive new capabilities required to support market and customer needs with associated business cases for internal approval
- Support the commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams in assessing
- new opportunities and provide input into the New Opportunity Assessment and quoting process
- Develop and own the business case for new product capabilities
- Develop messaging and tools to communicate our capabilities to sales and customers
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a manufacturing and sourcing strategy for Interconnect components and product extensions/capabilities
- Communicate voice of customer within the business
- Act as a market resource to sales and customers for the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in pharma product planning, product marketing, or in a strategy analyst position
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA preferred
- Experience in global product launches and commercialization
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf