Senior Network Engineer
The Senior Network Engineer will be a part of a Global Network Delivery team that delivers networking solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 130,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
The KGS Network Delivery Team is looking for a Senior Network Engineer with enterprise networking experience and a passion to explore and implement new and disruptive networking technologies. In this project focused role, you will be working with various businesses and IT groups to understand business needs and outcomes, design networking solutions to enable business success, and implement these solutions. Our team is looking for individuals to explore new processes and technologies that fit business needs and delivery new functionality with increased speed, flexibility, and reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work in a large-scale networking environment under minimal supervision performing tasks per predefined documented procedures
- Work with Cisco TAC or other 3rd party vendors for escalation as needed
- Work directly with customers to understand the requirement and provide them high level experience with the services
- Responsible for end-to-end quality delivery of assigned network project ensuring adherence to network engineering standard and the subsequent handover to Operation team
- Responsible to ensure projects solution are in line with approved standards and meets the required outcome from stakeholder
- Delivers high quality solutions on both connectivity requirements
- Identifying EOL/ EOS network devices and proposing appropriate replacement devices by preparing BOM
- Perform quality check and drive initiatives to improve quality / accuracy of design
- Collaborating as part of a cross functional team, delivering networking solutions in an expedient manner
The Experience You Will Bring
- 7+ years of industry experience in solution design, end-to-end management and execution of network project infrastructure deployment involving in LAN, WAN, Wireless and SD WAN Technologies
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols
- Expert knowledge in managing a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including BPG4, OSPF
- Experience with Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc.
- Experience with Cisco IOS and routing (OSPF & BGP), switching and QoS
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Meraki, ISE, Cisco Prime, WLC’s
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years networking experience
- Cloud experience (VPC, VPN, AWS)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf