Senior Manager, Digital Capability (PLM)
Molex is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrow’s challenges. Molex is seeking a Sr. Manager, Digital Capability (PLM) to aid in the support of Molex’s Digital Transformation. This individual will be a member of Product Development Digital Solution team and will be responsible for working with the digital team and business partners to provide leadership, define and provide functional solutions to optimize Product Development processes and systems to drive business process continuous improvements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and facilitate process optimization initiatives focused on user-driven outcomes
- Facilitate stakeholder discussions to understand, analyze and document business requirements, business processes, and technical specifications
- Perform best-in-class benchmarking and identify possible solutions, performs cost-benefit analyses, implement solutions, and measure results
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and work with the teams and leaders to implement changes
- Provides hands-on assistance and mentoring related to configuration, development, testing, and validation
- Be a change agent for process improvements
- Initiate and foster business partnerships with Stakeholders, Capability Leaders, Subject Matter Experts to understand business needs and pain points
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple stakeholders, team members while managing multiple priorities, and deadlines
- Create presentations to help communicate complex technical, organizational, and project concepts and status
- Translate business requirements into application requirements, and work with all members of the team to execute the application successfully.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related area
- 7+ years of experience successfully implementing different modules of Siemens Teamcenter
- 7+ years of applied experience in designing and implementing product development technologies
- 5+ years of experience in integration of PLM with ERP, LIMS, FMEA, MES, requirements management and other systems used in Product Development space
- Strong knowledge of product development processes, having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of processes.
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to understand business priorities
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive and influence changes and improvements
- Change management skills and ability to operate effectively in fast paced environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to prioritize and elaborate stakeholder requirements to meet the needs of the customer
- Experience working in Electrical & Electronic, Automotive, Manufacturing industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six Sigma experience/certification (for process improvement)
- Agile development experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf