Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a R&D Technician for their Wilmington, MA facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating analytical instruments to test membrane characteristics and performance.
- Performing wet chemistry analyses.
- Operating light and electron microscope instruments.
- Operating lab scale and bench-scale equipment and being able to perform basic maintenance.
- Maintaining Lab Notebook as pertaining to testing and experimental results.
- Recording and maintaining R&D experiment details, test procedures and results.
- Working under supervision for new protocol development and scale up processes.
- Working with the team on new /product/membrane/process development.
- Working with R&D engineers to come up with new plans and solutions.
- Perform training of junior team members and operators as assigned.
- Performing other duties as assigned to support development and membrane manufacturing projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates degree or proven equivalent experience performing similar job tasks.
- 6+ months experience performing various chemical analyses and interpretation.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products in a work environment.
- Ability to wear half-or full-face mask respirator when required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in synthetic polymeric membrane, experience in membrane and chemical process development.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Engineering
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf