KBX Technology Solutions, LLC (KBXT) is headquartered in Green Bay, WI and seeking an Implementation Specialist. Implementation Specialists work extremely close with our customers to improve processes and realize ROI through implementation of KBXT’s suite of SaaS software. This can involve providing technical knowledge during the sales process, implementing the software, and assisting in post-implementation trainings as needed. It is the Implementation Specialist’s responsibility to work closely with the customer to thoroughly document their current-state and lead them to an ideal future-state solution involving our software as well as process improvements.
To be successful in this role an Implementation Specialist will need to be extremely comfortable working closely with the customer and challenging them on processes that aren’t best-practice or conducive to the optimal future-state as well as being self-driven to manage a complex list of tasks. This opportunity is remote based with the expectation of travel as needed during implementations (up to ~50%)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Intensive customer interactions to:
- Conduct interviews to document business and system processes
- Document current/future-state business and system processes using process and data flow diagrams
- Create/support product demos and conference room pilots (CRPs)
- Configure KBXT applications to meet customer needs
- Develop systemic reports, SOPs, UAT plans, as well as customer training and 3rd party onboarding programs
- Researching new technologies and industry trends
What we are looking for:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to present/discuss technical information with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and understanding the difference between a problem and symptoms of the problem
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Engineering or relevant experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% with possibility of international travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with a major TMS (ex: BluJay, JDA, Blue Yonder, Omnitracs, Descartes, MercuryGate, Oracle, SAP)
- Experience implementing supply chain software
- 2+ years of experience in transportation and/or logistics with knowledge of industry terminology and best practices across multiple modes (truckload, LTL, rail, intermodal, ocean, and air)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf