Quality Projects Manager
The Project Quality Manager is responsible for all quality facets of a project constructed by Koch Specialty Plant Services through all phases of the projects including project completion. Daily interactions with KSPS engineering, Client, Project Managers, etc., to assure projects are prepared, executed, and completed in accordance with contract documents, and applicable Code requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with sales and estimating on projects, review quotes/estimate as needed, and assist to understand the scope and impact of code/client requirements.
- Review and become knowledgeable on the currently executed project scope
sof work, project specifications, material types, welding requirements.
- Derive list of client requirements and distribute to the team.
- Develop Project Weld Map
- Create / Enter in Weld Log
- Develop Flange Mapping
- Develop Project Quality Plan (As needed)
- Develop Project specific ITP's or Travelers
- Interface with engineering for project specific weld procedures, welder testing requirements and continuity.
- Quality Project kick off with the project management team and subcontractors as needed
- Discuss Quality Package with SM, PM, and Quality (If present for project)
- Go over necessary Code requirements, specifications, work acceptance document sign offs, etc. with execution team
- Attend project meetings as necessary
- Mange Project Field Questions and address/route to correct party (if required)
- Review returned project package documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Review QC resumes as needed and possibly assist with interview process.
- Perform Field Audits as needed
- Assist QC Managers as needed
- Assist with vetting of subcontractors
- Review and approve procedures, written practice, NDE Certifications for NDE contractors.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years craft experience, oil/gas, chemical, etc.
- 5+ years QA/QC background / role
- 3+ Years of experience with Project Management and/or Quality Management
- Highschool diploma / GED equivalent
- Must have a current CWI or API 510 or API 570.
What Will Put You Ahead
- BS in Quality Management/Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Experience with technical quality tasks like NDE and scheduling site Inspections.
- Past transformative project executions Using Power Bi or PLM / LN Automation.
- Experience with PLM and LN or other ERP’s.
- Inspection Experience: ASNT certification
- Welding Experience: AWS certification
- ANST-TC-1A Level II MT/PT certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf