Molding Process Engineer
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Molding Process Engineer!
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
The Molding Process Engineer will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the Molding Process (ex. Tooling Trials, Process improvements, Mentoring Technicians) to produce quality molded parts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain 5S Standards, shift scrap goals, tool change goals and OEE goals
- Complete yield improvement projects as assigned or needed
- Participate in design review meetings on new awarded tooling and provide needed feedback to corporate tooling team
- Participate in mold flow reviews and provide detailed analysis solutions to potential processing concerns
- Participate in tooling trials on new molds, documenting the Launch Procedure and providing the feedback/ solutions needed to produce a mold that is capable of high yields
- Create new process books for new and incoming jobs
- Train, Mentor and coach all technicians on all technical skills
- Maintain uptime of all presses scheduled
- Approach each problem using scientific molding methodology
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience supporting mold processing and optimization
- Experience in coaching and developing team members in technical roles
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Master Molder 1 or 2
- Automotive experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf