Accounts Payable Associate
Accounts Payable Associate
Are you a numbers person? Do you like digging in and resolving issues? Do you enjoy working customers? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our Source to Pay team is looking for individuals with strong communication skills who enjoy in working in a team environment and supporting customers through one on one and group interactions. This position is based out of the Green Bay, WI facility. This position provides transactional support of accounts payable across multiple divisions and facilities. Successful candidates will be able to manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented and focused, support and drive change, and be an innovative problem solver.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing Accounts Payable support for multiple Georgia-Pacific divisions and facilities
- Assisting location personnel with invoice exception resolution
- Reviewing, investigating and driving resolution for accrued liabilities
- Understanding key processes/systems used in the source to pay processes
- Driving standardization in the use of A/P systems/processes
- Support training to facility personnel on AP & Procurement processes/systems as needed
- Identifying and implementing process/system improvements that will reduce invoice exceptions and accrued liabilities from occurring
- Analysis of key AP metrics and measures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of one year of experience in A/P or A/R, Procurement or Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the Procurement and/or AP functions in MP2, INFINIUM, Asset Suite or SAP
- A minimum of three (3) years or more of Accounts Payable experience
- Associates degree (or higher) in Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf