Koch Supply & Trading is seeking a Contract Analyst to work in our Wichita, KS headquarters. The Contract Analyst works closely with credit, traders, operations, and accounting professionals within the Koch Supply & Trading organization as well as external customers. The Contract Analyst manages, coordinates, and processes the documentation associated with trading agreements.
Candidates for this role should possess strong critical thinking skills and have a demonstrable ability to not only solve problems, but also to help implement those solutions throughout the business. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented with interest or experience in reviewing and negotiating legal documents. Candidates should be proactive, internally motivated, and willing to drive change in a fast-paced organization. The Contract Analyst will interact with a wide range of individuals; customer focus and strong written and verbal communication skills are key.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Mitigating Legal, Credit and Settlement risk through careful generation and review of trade agreements
- Timely research and follow-through on trade agreement issues
- Providing excellent service to internal and external customers, both international and domestic.
- Understanding and driving upstream and downstream process improvements
- Sharing knowledge across the business and adhering to KS&T’s Market Based Management® philosophy
- Managing a wide range of value-added projects in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Exercising full compliance with KS&T Trading Standards and constantly working to strengthen KS&T’s control environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a business-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- The ability to provide assistance with global trading activity which may require after-hours, US holiday or weekend hours in conjunction with global market closes
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fluency in Spanish (both written & verbal)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced technical skills, including Access and Excel
- Knowledge of commodity trading and trading fundamentals
- Legal experience
Koch Supply & Trading companies offer global coverage and world-class market knowledge in diverse commodities - both in their physical and paper form. The owner of KS&T, Koch Resources, LLC, maintains long-term credit ratings of AA- from S&P and Aa3 from Moody's, a credit rating higher than 98 percent of rated energy companies.
Koch Supply & Trading companies have a unique, analysis- and relationship-based foundation that has become their trademark in the global marketplace. From worldwide locations, the companies' traders, accounting professionals, market analysts, market and credit risk specialists, logistics specialists and information technology professionals connect with international markets.
To learn more, visit us at http://www.ksandt.com/.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf