SRG Global Inc. has an opening for a Quality Engineer at our Portageville, MO facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execute disciplined Advanced Quality Planning and validation of our products & processes: being key participant for all APQP gates; attending Cross Functional Team Program meetings
- Lead the systemic completion of core APQP tasks and staged Internal process signoff’s (iPSO), for robust product & process development and validation
- Lead the assessment of critical outcomes to promote quick risk identification, communication & mitigation, from product and process development to execution
- Lead problem solving & escalation activities throughout the development phases, guiding the team through the application of core quality tools (8D, Ishikawa, 3A, 5 Why, etc...)
- Drive continuous improvement in our products and processes by challenging the status quo and eliminating non-value add activities
- Drive the improvement and protection of our customer scorecards (Nissan, GM, Honda, Stellantis (FCA), etc…)
- Daily validation checks and on time response to customer portals, uploading and answering root cause and corrective actions
- Lead the plant Quality Launch Technician on current and upcoming product launches and Cross Functional Team Meetings
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 plus years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing or Program Development role
- Experience using automotive quality core tools (APQP, PPAP, SPC, DOE’s, MSA, Layer Process Audits, IATF 16949, etc…)
- Experience and knowledge of all Quality Deliverables
- Experience using Program Management concepts (Gnatt charts and Minitab)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience in the automotive business
- Injection Molding, Painting, Plating, and Assembly Cell Development experience
- Experience working with an APQP team focused on a common vison, with collective sense of urgency and accountability
- Experience collecting and analyzing data to make or influence a win-win decision while working on trouble shooting and corrective action teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf