Senior Financial Analyst
Molex is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to focus on our intercompany transactions. This role will be located at one of our Molex office locations/facilities. This individual will be responsible for monitoring our intercompany aging, ensuring timely payment of balances as well as becoming the subject matter expert of how transactions should be recorded in the ERP. This individual will need to be able to make decisions and/or resolve issues based on analysis of information as well as execute job responsibilities independently without daily supervision or higher-level approval. This role requires strong communication skills while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
***Potential to have flexibility in terms of office/work from home days each week***
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monitor and track aging activity for all intercompany accounts, including related party accounts
- Assist and provide direction with the global team processing intercompany invoices
- Coordinate with treasury teams on payment execution for balances owed
- Act as a point of contact on how transactions should be handled (intra plant, inter plant, related party)
- Provide input on policy, process, and system improvements
- Work closely with accounting teams on related intercompany activities
- Act as the global function owner for intercompany transactional processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, finance or business analysis with a High School diploma/GED OR a Bachelor‘s degree in accounting, finance or a related field with 2+ years’ experience in accounting, finance, or business analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite computer skills; that includes Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with accounting related to intercompany transactions
- Familiarity with SAP, specifically with intercompany processes
- Understanding of payment requirements in non-US jurisdictions
- Experience working with a remote team
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing business environment while demonstrating a high level of transparency, accountability, and collaboration cross-functionally
- Language skills in addition to English
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except were prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship