Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass, fabricated glass products, fiberglass insulation and other building materials for commercial, residential and automotive markets. The company has operations in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. It is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan and employs 17,000 people
Guardian Glass in Tudela is hiring a Transformation Engineer based in Tudela
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supporting all departments in the development and execution of initiatives, data driven; fostering a transformation and innovation culture within the Plant.
- Executing plant and global transformation projects, leading or being part of cross functional teams for the implementation, in an effective and rapid way, of the deliverables of the projects on time.
- Searching for the best knowledge, internal with the capabilities and leaders, and external with companies or other institutions, to propose transformation initiative.
- Running rapid experimentation while learning from our successes/failures and engaging in challenge to find a better way.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree: Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automation,…), Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry,…), It/OT.
- Proved experience on statistics, automation, data analysis or robotics.
- Experience working in Agile based methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban). Lean/6 sigma methodologies.
- Broad general IT skills and knowledge (productivity tools, SDLC tools, general industry knowledge)
- Previous experience in project management.
- Used to work in multidisciplinary teams, working with KPI and defined schedules.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience building strong business relationships cross functionally and working collaboratively or independently to accomplish results that meet business priorities
- Experience facilitating change, driving operational experience and Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
What do we have to offer?
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website: