Head of Global Talent Management
Founded in 1938 and owned today by Koch Industries, Molex is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical and fiber optic interconnection systems. The company offers over 100,000 products, across a variety of industries including: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Alternative Energies, Consumer/Home Appliances, Commercial Vehicles, Data/Computing, Industrial Automation, Industrial Electrical, Medical, Scientific, Smartphones and Mobile Devices, Solid State Lighting and Telecoms/Networking. Molex has more than 46,000+total employees with more than95manufacturing locations across21countries supporting clients and customers.
We are hiring for a Head of Global Talent Management to join our Global HR team!
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR leader in the area of talent acquisition, learning and development, talent planning and/or organizational effectiveness for a global business. Molex serves a client base of the top technology and consumer companies in the world. This leader will have experience cultivating relationships with human resource business partners and key business leaders. This leader will have a track record of building and leading a team of diverse high performing professionals, motivating, and mobilizing both direct and matrixed resources. They should possess a strong business and data driven acumen, passion for customer service and operational excellence, effective decision making and critical thinking skills.
This position is based in Lisle, IL Molex worldwide headquarters. This position could also be based at other key Koch locations or remote, depending on the candidate (but would require 25-50% travel to Lisle HQ).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the thought leader on everything related to talent management
- Design, develop, and implement global talent review process necessary to exceed business goals and creating sustainable talent depth.
- Gather, analyze and maintain data to identify, develop, and retain enterprise and next generation leaders across Molex.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) frameworks.
- Ensure the development, integration, and agreement of inclusive approaches to all talent management programs.
- Apply a strong data driven and story-telling approach when analyzing large data sets, distilling insights, and conveying significant findings that drive adjustments to existing designs and give direction for new experiments
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvement with priority organizational concerns.
- Always leverage a customer-driven (hiring manager) approach to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies. Build effective relationships within the organization and hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
A successful candidate will have:
- Established processes or practices to encourage and reinforce innovation and change thinking
- Superb collaboration skills across multiple levels and functions with demonstrated success in aligning and bringing cohesion to diverse perspectives.
- The ability to challenge assumptions and conventional wisdom with specific, supported, reasoned proposals.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence senior leadership
- The ability to adapt and flourish in a rapidly evolving and changing environment
The Experience You Will Be Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a global talent management function
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Proven experience setting strategic vision and effectively aligning resources to deliver results
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Prior HR or HR leadership experience in a manufacturing organization
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf