Talent Sourcer - Finance & Accounting
We are on the hunt for a Finance Sourcer to join our Global Talent Solutions Sourcing Team! This Talent Sourcer will own identifying, attracting, and building networks of niche and in-demand talent across Koch companies by partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the open role and develop a go to market sourcing strategy. This individual will also be responsible for using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent to hiring managers, while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions.
This position can be remote anywhere in the U.S.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Join strategy calls with hiring managers, recruiters, and HR to understand the requirements of the open or upcoming role, develop a sourcing strategy, and provide market insights.
- Utilize ATS, CRM, LinkedIn, job boards, networking events, etc. to identify niche talent for current openings and develop a talent pipeline for future openings.
- Schedule calls with passive candidates to understand their personal career story to help determine if our organization has opportunities that align with their interests.
- Use internal data as well as external market insights to drive decisions and develop strategies to best support our internal customers.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers and partnering with recruiters to drive the hiring process
- Utilize our CRM to house candidate information, track progress, develop network/pipeline and leverage data from the system
- Demonstrate creativity to identify top talent through nontraditional recruiting/sourcing avenues
- Continuously champion our culture by sharing our Market Based Management philosophy and our Guiding Principles with both candidates and internal customers
- Participate in military, diversity, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Pilot new recruiting tools and assisting with projects as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 or more years of sourcing and/or recruiting for Finance/Accounting-based roles
- Experience using sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean strings and sourcing beyond resume databases
- Experience sourcing passive talent in a CRM and/or ATS
- Experience directly interacting with hiring managers to understand qualifications, present candidates, and consult on hiring decisions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Staffing agency recruitment experience
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence hiring decisions
- Experience with global markets outside the US (EMEA, LATAM, or APAC)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $75,000 - $ 105,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pd