Project Engineering Associate
Optimized Process Designs, LLC is seeking a Project Engineering Associate responsible for leading all technical aspects of an EPC project – from early development phase through commissioning and turnover.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide technical design and engineering oversight of project scope for assigned projects through project completion.
- Review of process equipment, vendor selection, and subcontractor services.
- Development of design documents including Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and Equipment Specification sheets.
- Liaise and coordinate between engineering disciplines, field construction teams, and subcontractor personnel to ensure sound engineering design.
- Active participation and leading of customer reviews.
- We are looking for a project-oriented leader that has demonstrated design and problem-solving experience resulting in best outcomes and repeat business.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of design or engineering operating experience in the oil and gas or petro-chemical industry
- Ability to create and review design drawings and calculations
- Working knowledge of pipe design codes such as ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, and B31.12.
- Knowledge and ability to review in detail static and rotating equipment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 years of full-scope project responsibilities from FEED phase to mechanical completion
- 5 years of: EPC design, Field engineering, Or engineering experience on a plant operations or maintenance team.
- Working knowledge of API practices for static and rotating equipment.
- Working knowledge of material specifications.
- Experience leading client review discussions
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf