Senior Communication Marketing Manager
The Senior Communication Manager is responsible for developing and executing the integrated communications plan for the Phillips Medisize Division (MPS), which includes the Medical, Regulated Consumer and Specialty Commercial businesses. This role requires close collaboration with the Strategic Marketing Directors and Commercial Leaders of each of the businesses who own the integrated marketing and communications plans as well as the Molex Corporate Communications team to execute the integrated communications plan.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working with the Strategic Marketing Directors and Commercial Leaders in MPS to develop an integrated communications plan and prioritize programs and tactics
- Building awareness, clear messaging and positioning for Phillips Medisize and the MPS businesses
- Working with Molex Corporate Communications to execute the communications plan
- Managing and execution of MPS’s internal communications plan
- Serving as the point person for all communications-related activities for Phillips Medisize and executing the communications strategies and tactics with support from Molex Corporate Marketing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong functional knowledge of the marketing mix, communication channels esp. digital channels and experience in developing and executing effective communications strategies for complex businesses
- Demonstrated experience in using integrated communications channels to drive awareness and business leads with metrics showing impact to the business
- Experience in developing effective websites to drive lead generation
- Experience in developing and implementing effective brands
- Strong influence management skills—effectively influences a wide variety functions and geographies/cultures including US, Europe and Asia Pacific functions including sales, marketing, research, manufacturing and other cross functional
- Excellent communication skills—works closely and effectively with each of the business marketing teams and commercial teams
- Strong team player—ability to work as a key member of the Strategic Marketing team who is accountable to the Strategic Marketing team, Commercial Leaders and Corporate Marketing Communications
- Strong leadership skills—ability to function as the marketing “lead” on therapy, procedure and pipeline development
- Project management skills—ability to manage complex projects and programs. Ability to pull the appropriate level, functional and geographic functions together to support initiatives.
- 5+ years in marketing communications in the medical industry: medical devices, diagnostics or pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge in medical devices, diagnostics or pharmaceuticals
- BS/BA in marketing, business or communications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in medical device, diagnostics or pharmaceutical marketing and communications
- Knowledge/experience with B to B marketing
- Experience with global businesses and working with colleagues and customers from Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Understanding of implantable medical products clinical and regulatory process and environments
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective project management skills and ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Budget Management
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Competence in key disciplines of marketing from digital to PR and analyst relations
- Competency in MSFT applications including Excel, Word, PPT, Adobe Acrobat
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.p