Maintenance Technician - Multiple Shift Options
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our talented team in Pinellas Park, Florida. The successful candidate will have a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
- First Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Third Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am ($1.50 shift premium)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Technical and Process Improvement Projects
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI programs
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI programs
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to equipment and manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years or more Electro-Mechanical Maintenance OR a Two year technical degree in an Electro-Mechanical field
- Prior experience in industrial preventative maintenance. This could include: electric motors, gear boxes, pneumatic cylinders, cams, bearings, vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, heaters, and burners
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- AAS Degree or Vocational Education
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf