Molex division is seeking a MRO Buyer for the Guadalajara Sur, Mexico Location.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
The MRO Buyer is responsible for the search, execution and administration of indirect materials purchases (MRO) focused on providing the best solutions and always focused on results such as savings and supplier development.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execution of daily activities for the purchase of goods and services Lead the procurement process working with stakeholders internally to fulfill requested requisitions.
- Carry out activities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing activities. Acquire and maintain technical understanding of procurement, and maintain a supplier database.
- Seek opportunities to improve costs across the entire supplier base and new suppliers.
- Look for leverage strategies in business negotiation.
- Lead the recruitment, evaluation and selection of suppliers through capacity, proposals, contracts etc.
- Interact with Global Category Management for negotiations and contracts.
- Ensure and monitor the Company's compliance with contractual obligations, policies and agreements with suppliers.
- Timely communication with all stakeholders within the supply chain.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum experience of 3 purchasing MRO and materials
- Understanding of warehouse, logistics and materials management processes.
- SAP work knowledge (desirable).
- Experience in delivering results
- business English
- Negotiation and Purchases
- Material Inventory
- Management and negotiation of suppliers
- Administration of material requisitions and purchase orders
- Quotes and invoices
- Management of Office software packages
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the automotive industry MRO purchases 3 to 5 years