Sales & Application Engineer
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION headquarters for European operations in Dudelange, Luxembourg.
Our Aftermarket commercial team is looking for a new team player to increase its capability and better serve our KES customers. Being part of our dynamic team, your primary focus will be to build valued proposition in line with customer expectations related to Process Burners.
You are self-organized, customer focus, you have excellent coordination skills and strong technical capabilities, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own the assigned opportunities, review specifications and built technical and commercial proposal proposals
- Work closely with Regional Customer Advisors, Sales, Execution, Process department to define the best technical solution and pricing strategies
- Interact with internal & external customers (technical & commercial), and attend meetingswhen required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluency in English,
- Degree in mechanical, thermodynamic or chemical engineering
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in combustion equipment
- Any other language is an asset.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, material types and excellent capability of reading technical drawings.
- Previous working experience in a similar role will be a plus.
Why Work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings