Customer Success Specialist
KBX Technology Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Customer Success Specialist (CSS). CSS's provide customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their KBXT software investment. Key to this role is building trusting relationships with customer end-users that empower them to achieve their operational goals by utilizing KBXT’s SaaS products. The CSS is responsible for driving product adoption by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer end-users and fostering success through championing the customers’ goals within KBXT. The role will be performed remotely near one of our customers in Green Bay, Wichita, Atlanta, Dallas, Michigan, or Indiana.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Evangelize capabilities of KBXT’s SaaS products including adoption of best practices and features to coach end-users on how utilize KBXT’s products to achieve their operational goals.
- Create, own, and execute new customer end-user training to successfully onboard these users, show the value of KBXT’s products, and promote long term use.
- Host regular KBXT product feedback sessions with end-users to increase engagement and understand blockers to adoption.
- Collect and manage product feedback from customer end-users to share with the aligned KBXT Customer Success Lead and product teams to advocate for improved customer experience.
- Coach customers through the decision-making framework when vetting out their enhancement suggestions to ensure they are well thought out and mutually beneficial.
- Regularly communicate software updates to customers, train them on new features, and advocate that KBXT is executing their suggested improvements.
- Respond to customer feedback and inquiries timely, accurately, and thoughtfully to build a trusted advisor relationship with end-users and serve as their primary point of contact.
- Lead and manage the success of initiatives that improve your customer’s business and software goals while working collaboratively with other KBX departments.
- Monitor support team metrics and identify systemic issues to proactively solve problems your customers are facing.
- Identify and escalate risks in achieving your customer’s stated operational goals to the aligned KBXT’s Customer Success Lead to develop and execute tactical improvement plans.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in the SaaS industry or as a system integrator within the software or high-tech industry
- Experience in transportation and/or logistics field with knowledge of industry terminology and best practices
- Experience managing critical customer issues or customer accounts
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with major TMS or ERPs
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
- Experience working with multiple modes and regions within transportation
- Experience working with a professional services, customer success, or support organization
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf