Methods & Planning Engineer
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Methods & Planning Engineer to join our Koch Engineered Solutions Manufacturing hub in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
This role oversees the planning and coordination of production flow within a manufacturing plant and execute production plans while ensuring the highest standards of EHS, Quality and Productivity are maintained.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Creating and releasing work orders
- Prepare fabrication files (Drawings and documents) on the Work order required to allow production run.
- Printing work order and deliver them to production.
- Support to meet or exceed established OTP delivery goals.
- Create manufacturing routings and constantly review them in accordance with manufacturing team
- Identify and address shortage issues
- Identify manufacturing flow issues
- Participate in LEAN initiative and engage Six Sigma tools for process improvements
- Support employee training on new methods and techniques that support company's global best practices
- Provide dispositions and follow up with engineering on technical Non-Conformances Reports from inspectors to resolve issues
- Manage multiple projects by providing scheduling, resource management, budget control and EHS & Quality compliance.
- Assure that all engineering designs and technical data are complete and accurately documented to provide an accurate technical/historical base for future reference and to meet customer / end user requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic degree in Related field.
- Related experience.
- English Fluent, Professional level
- MRP systems experience in purchasing or planning or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in word processing, spreadsheet, and general operating system computer skills.
- Communication skills to exchange information clearly and concisely with co-workers, supervisors, other departments, etc.
- Must be a team player who is willing to cooperate with and consider input
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings and process prints
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Ability to work in a cross functional organization
- Strong manufacturing planning skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes associated with heat exchangers, flares, skids, and pilots with international customers.
- Experience with Lean deployment.
- Project management experience