Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a CNC programmer to join our Koch Engineered Solutions Manufacturing hub in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
This role is Responsible for Provide drafting support and programs for our CNC machines / lasers /3&5 axis machines. In addition, the CNC programmer is required to comply with KOCH safety requirements and behave in a manner that is aligned with our company culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create, maintain, and manage company drawings across all engineering disciplines
- Ensure drawings created and modified comply with company drafting & design standards and meet company and industry best practices
- Create solid models and programs for the CNC machines in accordance with blueprints.
- Use computer software to model cutting paths for lasers and other automated machines.
- Communicate effectively with manufacturing shopfloor team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate degree in Design, Drafting or equivalent work experience
- Experience utilizing CAD systems to create and modify CAD drawings
- Experience with AutoCAD OR and knowledge software packages (2D & 3D) (CREO 3.0, Autodesk Inventor, solid works)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in programming CNC machines for heavy fabrication
- Experience in programing CNC machines using (Esprit programming)